Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lakshmi Rai Hot Gossips

hot and sexy lakshmi rai, hot lakshmi rai in bikini, hot lakshmi wallpapers and photos, hot lakshmi rai bobs/breastsResponding to the observers' comments that Lakshmi Rai's appearance resembles that of Nayanthara, the former said, "I have my own style and I have no obligation to imitate somebody." A reporter in Chennai apparently asked Lakshmi Rai whether she is imitating Nayanthara in the aspects of attire and hairstyle for which she responded as cited. It seems she explained, "I eat rice daily and that doesn't mean somebody eating rice imitates me. Likewise, glamour isn't the owned property of certain actress. Malayalam film 'Casanova' is one of the projects I'm committed with. My character in that film is allied with glamour. My attire in the film is indeed a head turner. I'm dressed up in my own style for the film."

Currently, Lakshmi Rai is busy with the projects in hand. She is acting in the Malyalam films Casanova, Christian Brothers, Makeup Man. Her Hindi film is Tere Bina Jiya Nahin Jaye. She does act in the Tamil film titled Mangatha. Three out of five films are planned to be released in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment