Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Priyanka Chopra in 'Saat Khoon Maaf'

hot and sexy priyanka chopra, hot priyanka chopra in bikini, hot priyanka chopra wallpapers and photos, hot priyanka chopra boobs/breastsVishal Bhardawaj's thriller Saat Koon Maaf is based on British/Indian author Ruskin Bond's book Susanna's Seven Husbands which tells the story of Susanna, a woman who kills her seven husbands. Priyanka Chopra stars as Susanna, while Naseeruddin Shah, John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Irrfan Khan, Annu Kapoor, Vivaan Shah and Russian actor Aleksandr Dyachenkop play the husbands.

The always slim Priyanka was asked to gain weight for the movie and was not the least bit happy about her weight gain as she tweeted: "I've been on a put-on-some-serious-weight kind of diet for 'Saat Khoon Maaf"... yuck! I feel so unhealthy!" The actress was soon back in shape and tweeted about it: "Now that the film is almost over ... I plan on hitting the gym with a vengeance ... And coming from me that's a feat in itself ... because I hate gyms! Aaaarrrggghh!!"

Priyanka also opened up about feeling isolated on location in Kashmir and Coorg and told the Times of India: "This has been my longest innings away from family friends and a social life, unless of course you count the company of the leeches. I haven't been able to keep in touch with anyone at all except for that one day when I had to fly to Delhi for my grandmother's funeral. There is no time to think about anything except work and sleep. And yes, I've been reading a lot of books and scripts. Otherwise, I'm totally focused on getting my character right."

No comments:

Post a Comment