Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mugdha Godse says she is comfortable wearing Bikini

hot and sexy mugdha godse, hot mugdha godse in bikini, hot mugdha godse wallpapers and photos, hot mugdha godse boobs/breasts Actor Mugdha Godse will be doing the most fantasised about Bollywood wet-scene of all time that always has had the heroine either coming out of water or suggestively taking a shower. But the actor is only modifying it to better the impact as she tells DNA that she will flaunt a bikini. However, Mugdha feels though bikini scenes get a lot of attention, it is immensely over-rated now as almost everyone is doing it.

“Wearing a bikini is no more a novelty. It is over-rated now as everyone is doing it. I look the best though (laughs). I’m doing a very filmy bikini scene that has me coming out of the water and all. But it’s just a scene for me. I wasn’t alarmed by it or something because I have had the body for it since my modelling days,” Mugdha tells us on the sidelines of the IIFA Weekend in Colombo.

The actor adds, “The problem in doing a bikini scene is that you have to have a good body or else the scene will backfire on you. If you have a body that is even a little bit out of proportion, my suggestion is to not do it. On screen, a bare body is the most difficult thing to show as you cannot hide anything.”

The actor, who is acting in a supernatural film titled Help with Bobby Deol in the lead, says she believes in ghosts. “I have had supernatural experiences in my life. I believe in ghosts and demons just like I believe in Gods and good and evil. I can tell you that the film matches international standards when it comes to handling the genre and showing horror,” she ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment