Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vishaka Singh Hot Gossips

hot and sexy vishaka singh, hot vishaka singh in bikini, hot vishaka singh wallpapers and photos, hot vishaka singh boobs/breastsActress Vishakha Singh may have made her Bollywood debut back in 2008 with a forgettable dud, but the actor’s set to hit bullseye at the box office with her second film this time around.

Starring alongside actors Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone and Sikander in an upcoming period film directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, she has all reasons to believe that the film will set the ball rolling for her.

Playing the quiet, yet strong-willed freedom fighter Pritilata Waddedar was not easy for Vishakha, who’s known for her feisty ways off camera. “There’s a certain calmness about my character that I worked hard to inculcate,” says the young actor. “But once I understood her, it was hard to break away from her thoughts,” she adds.

As for her long wait to return to Bollywood, Singh says, “It isn’t easy for someone without any filmi connection to get a second chance easily. It’s not like there weren’t any offers at all, but none that I wanted to consider. And not the kind to give up, I was ready to bid my time for the right role,” she reveals.

She may have been away from Bollywood for the last two years but Singh wasn’t away from the arclights. She was busy with films down South that won her much recognition and appreciation. The pretty actor’s even done an international film The Genius of Beauty, alongside several commercials.

So, will her career down South be take a backseat? “No. I am already an established name there, so I’d rather balance the two. But honestly, I just want to do interesting films. Language is a non-issue,” she says, although she does admit that speaking a South Indian language isn’t easy for a Punjabi girl.

“Tough yes, impossible no!” she beams proudly at her linguistic skills. As for her plans for the future, Singh says that she believes in taking things one day at a time.

“Life hardly turns out to be according to our plans anyway. Besides, I’m not overtly ambitious about anything. Good films and interesting roles is something that I want all the time, but I don’t believe in using any shortcut to get there,” she smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment