Friday, November 19, 2010

Anushka Sharma Hot Gossips

hot and sexy anushka sharma, hot anushka sharma in bikini, hot anushka sharma boobs/breasts, hot anushka sharma wallpapers and photosThe question isn't that how many films Anushka Sharma has done in the last two years. The question is - How many more will she be doing after that? In the Hindi film star terms, the years 2008, 2009 and 2010 are the years of Anushka Sharma. Then she is endorsing two of India's biggest brands. Where has this girl come from? We're still trying to figure that out.

I share a moment when I proposed her the first time I met her for her debut film, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, and she gets excited. "Yes, I recall. In fact, you are the first and the only one to propose me till now", says the towering beauty. And what irony to bring up the subject when her third film is all about wedding planning as she plays 'Shruti', one of the wedding planners along with newcomer Ranveer Singh who plays 'Bittu', her partner in business. But more than this, Anushka's career has been sustained by a willingness to evolve. In person, she is extremely beautiful. But beneath the artfully natural make-up and tumbling hair there is an unexpected freshness. Even when you close your eyes and think about the actress, you will see the actress has little lines of expression, the lithe frame of someone who doesn't have to starve to remain slender, and the luminous allure of a grown-up woman who has got what she wanted from life.

UK's Harrow Observer columnist and Bollywood Hungama's London correspondent chats with his soon-to-wed Anushka Sharma. Then when you open your eyes, the reality seems like a dream you've woken up to. If only Anushka could spare a thought and hook me up with someone. That'd be great!

"The only way actors can sustain themselves in this industry is by doing the right kind of films"It's not how quickly my third film has come out, but the fact that the kind of films I am doing is making me proud of myself. I am picking the right films and that is what any actor would want. I want to pick up offers that make me happy and I felt that with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Badmaash Company and with Band Baaja Baaraat. I'm not seeing how many films I am coming up with in a year. It's also about what kind of people I am working with. The only way actors can sustain themselves in this industry is by doing the right kind of films. I am here on my own and I go home proud by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment