Friday, November 19, 2010

Bipasha Basu to kiss Josh

hot and sexy bipasha basu, hot bipasha basu in bikini, hot bipasha basu wallpapers and photos, hot bipasha basu boobs/breastsBipasha Basu is all set to shed her inhibitions for her first Hollywood venture Singularity opposite hottie Josh Hartnett, reports Mid Day. The actress who will be shooting for kissing and lovemaking scenes in the film says that she is perfectly comfortable doing the scenes.

Bips argument is, "If I can do kissing scenes in India then why not for a Hollywood film? I have only kissed John (Abraham) and Ranbir (Kapoor) in Bachna Ae Haseeno - though I tried to wriggle out of that."

Singularity is a passionate love story about an Indian bodyguard and a British soldier set apart in two time zones.

Apart from sizzling in hot scenes, the actress will also be doing some stunts in the film which is set in 17th century India and has the Anglo-Maratha war as its backdrop.

Says the actress, "I am the queen's bodyguard who is equipped for all kinds of action. I have to learn under water deep sea diving, horse riding, cirque de soli training and fencing - all in a month's time. I have told them that I am not a magician and can't learn so fast."

The actress is currently in Australia for the training of her action sequences.

"I feel like a little child going to new schools in a different country. I will learn everything," adds the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment