Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tanushree in RAAMA-THE SAVIOUR

hot and sexy tanushree dutta, hot tanushree dutta wallpapers and photos, hot tanushree dutta in bikini, hot tanushree dutta boobs/breastsTanushree Dutta made a very striking debut opposite Emraan Hashmi in AASHIQ BANAYA AAPNE. He looks and oomph factor gave her instant fame. She has been in the industry for five years now and is all set for her forthcoming film RAMAA-THE SAVIOUR, which stars wrestler Khali. But strangely she hasn't met him.

Reveals Tanushree, 'I didn't get an opportunity to work with Khali. His scenes were with Sahil and the kids. I wanted to meet him. But I still haven't got the opportunity to meet him. He has added a lot of value to the film. He is very popular among the kids. I hope to meet him before the film releases.'

Tanushree is glad that the film is finally releasing after being stuck for very long. 'RAMAA-THE SAVIOUR is a very special movie and very close to my heart. That's because this film has suffered the most. For various reasons, this film got stuck for three years. It's very disheartening. But now it's releasing finally. So I am happy,' she says with a smile.

Tanushree will be seen doing some crazy action scenes in the film. She states, 'I learned Taekwondo for 15 days. I was quite excited when we shot the film for two and a half months. I have attempted some very difficult stunts. If today someone asks me to do those stunts then maybe I won't do them.'

We have mostly seen Tanushree in a glamorous role. This being a children's film, will we see her deglam avatar? 'My character is of an action girl. She is smartly dressed girl. But we have obviously kept the sensibilities of the genre in mind. So there's no romantic angle between any of the characters.'

So, is she happy with the way her career has progressed? 'I'm pretty happy with the way my career has shaped up. I have done comedy, horror, and even romantic films till now. I have got meaty and substantial roles. I don't want to change my glamorous image,' she states firmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment