Friday, December 3, 2010

Minisha Lamba loves wearing Sarees

hot and sexy minisha lamba, hot minisha lamba in bikini, hot minisha lamba wallpapers and photos, hot minisha lamba boobs/breastsThe Corporate girl from Haryana loves to dress Indian. And for Minissha Lamba, making a debut in Sandalwood seems to satisfy that craving. In her Kannada love triangle, Kontract, she will play a good wife.

Ask Minissha whether she is comfortable wearing sarees, pat comes the reply. “I love wearing sarees. I was waiting for more than five years for an opportunity to play a housewife in Bollywood. I never got a chance. Now I am very happy to get this opportunity,” says Minissha.

She is happy with the conservative role she is playing in the movie. “Am I not looking beautiful in this saree?” she asks. “Indian women look beautiful in sarees. I hope my fans will be happy to see me in one,” she adds.

Minissha was waiting for the right time to get the right opportunity to make her debut in South Indian films. “There were many offers, but I rejected them since those didn't have the potential to be a launchpad for me in the South,” she says.

Assuring that she will not disappoint cine buffs, Minissha says, “Many heroines from Bollywood have acted in Kannada movies. They did justice to their respective assignments. I will also try my best.” And for that, she is learning Kannada. “I know that it will be difficult to give my 100 per cent without knowing the meaning of the dialogues. I hope to learn Kannada during my 10-day stay in Bangalore,” she says. She is also happy sharing the screen with Arjun Sarja and JD Chakravarthy. “I play Arjun Sarja Sir’s wife, and I consider myself lucky,” she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment