Friday, December 3, 2010

Monica Bedi Relieved with Supreme Court Decision

hot and sexy monica bedi, hot monica bedi in bikini, hot monica bedi wallpapers and photos, hot monica bedi boobs/breastsMonica Bedi says that yesterday was the best day of her life and to celebrate it, she plans to party with her close pals —something she has not done in the last 10 years. And of course, she has good reasons to do so, courtesy the recent Supreme Court (SC) reprieve.

“Though the SC has upheld the conviction (in the passport forgery case),it has ruled that she need not go back to jail, as she has already served the required (jail) term,” informs her counsel, Gaurav Bhargava. The primary criminal case against Monica was the passport forgery case for which she was imprisoned after being deported from Portugal along with in-custody gangster Abu Salem.

“I have always dreamt about this day and I am thankful to God that it’s finally arrived. I am going partying today,” says an ecstatic Monica informing that she is free to apply for a fresh passport again.

“A lot of film-makers had dropped me from their projects, because I wasn’table to travel abroad. Now, I am sure I will be able to get those projects that I had missed out on,” she adds. For Monica, this judgment signals the end of a tumultuous chapter in her life that she wasreally desperate to put an end to.

“I am now looking forward to a new beginning altogether. The court ka chakkars are finally over and I am free to beathe now. The first thing that I did was to go and pray at the Gurudwara.
I really need to thank God for getting me out of this finally,” she says.

Monica says that though she lost her heart quite a many number of times, she never lost faith in the judiciary. “Whenever I hit upon a roadblock, I would tell myself that justice is waiting for me at the end of the road. If you are not guilty and have not done anything wrong, God will always make things right for you, it’s just a question of when. As for the judiciary, you always get justice in the end. Whatever time it takes, you should never give up hope,” Monica ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment